2503 AH Series Power Analysis System
The 2503AH Analyzers measure power, voltage, and current up to 500 kHz with premier precision.
Available parameters include V, A, W, Power Factor, Crest Factor, K Factor, THD, Harmonics, Phase, VA, VAR, W.Hr, Triplens, Impedance, Inrush, Mean-Peak Values, Efficiency- Loss, etc.
XiTRON power analysis instruments have set the standard for production testing. Independent channel control and unparalleled flexibility and speed have made the 2503AH-3CH the instrument of choice in 3-phase power analysis. The 2503AH-1CH/2CH offers cost effective solutions for single or two-phase application such as power supply and appliance testing.
- 18-bit, 500 kHz sampling speed provides 0.05% basic accuracy
- Ultrafast FFT’s per channel produce measurements in 10ms
- 3000 V Peak, 50 Amp Peak measurable with internal shunt and optional internal Hall effect CTs*
- Pre-configured for ballast, motor, power supply and appliance tests
- Real-time, ultra-fast, harmonic analysis
- Application specific configurations
- External CT and PT capability ratio: 0.000001- 1000000 to 1, for A/V, A/A or V/V
- Frequency Measurement: 500 μHz to 170kHz, 0.01% of reading
- Measurement Period: User defined from 1 mSec to 27.8 hours
- Watt, VA & VAR accuracy highest of V* Amp error or Amp* V error yields max. error for either Watts, VA, or VAR
- Accumulation accuracy WHr, VAHr, AHr up to 9999.9 GWHr/GVAHr
- Timing Accuracy: 0.01% + 10 mSec. start/stop error