2553 Three-Phase Power Analyzer
The six-key front panel has four `soft’ keys with menus that simplify the selection of measurements.
In addition to numerical results, the 2553 captures waveforms with 200-point precision. These waveforms can be displayed or directly output at full resolution to a PCL printer. Power and amplitude measurements with a base accuracy of 0.1% are automatically synchronized to the fundamental frequency. Peak measurements of voltage, current and power include continuous, inrush and history modes plus an accumulation mode for W-Hr, A-Hr, and VA-Hr.
- Low Cost/High Performance
- Measures and displays power, frequency, harmonics, THD, CF, K-Factor, Triplens & Inrush
- Up to 1500 volts peak, 40 amps peak internally & up to 10,000 amps with the use of External Current Transducers
- DC and 20mHz – 80kHz Frequency Range
- Graphics Display shows numerical results, waveforms, bar graphs & history plots
- 16-bit A-D takes up to 220k samples/second
- Simple 6-key user interface
- PCL/Text Printer output, IEEE488 interface included
- 1˘2W, 1˘3W, 3˘3W and 3˘4W configurable using the same wiring