DRTS 3 PLUS
Advanced Protection Relay Test Set and Measurement System
- Multi-tasking equipment designed for testing protection relays, energy meters, transducers
- Particularly designed to test RTU (remote terminal unit) and PMU (phasor measurement unit)
- IEC61850 Protocol interface
- High accuracy: better than 0,05%
- Up to 3 current and 4 voltage outputs plus auxiliary DC supply
- USB and RS232 port
- Laptop PC or PDA control
- Powerful and lightweight
DRTS 3 PLUS Specification
Three phase AC/DC current outputs
AC/DC current outputs
- Three independent current sources with a common neutral.
- Independent adjustment of current outputs.
- Duty cycle: continuous.
- Waveform resolution: 28 bit.
- Capable of stepping or ramping the current.
- Rate of change programmable between ± 0.001 A/s and ± 999 A/s.
- Output accuracy: ± 0.025% typical, ± 0.1% guaranteed.
- Distortion: 0.03% total maximum.
- Automatic protection for overloads and open circuit.
DRTS 3 PLUS has been designed to test:
- All protection relays;
- Watt-hour meters;
- RTU and PMU.