The new generation of advanced test equipments for Relays, Energy meters, Transducers and Power quality meters
- Testing all relay technologies: electromechanical, solid state, numerical and IEC61850
- Manual control with color display
- Simultaneously available: 6 Current and 4 Voltage plus 1 battery simulator outputs
- High current outputs: 6 x 32 A, 3 x 64 A,1 x 128 A
- High power outputs: 6 x 430 VA, 3 x 860 VA, 1 x 1000 VA
- High accuracy outputs: better than 0.05%
- IEC61850 protocol interface
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Pen drive interface
- IRIG-B interface for end-to-end tests
- Advanced testing and data management software TDMS
- Complete library of relays from the major manufacturers
- Highest quality, safety and reliability
- Worldwide high quality technical support in 100 countries
DRTS 64 SPECIFICATIONS
DRTS 64 is the leading edge most powerful and accurate relay, energy meters (class 0.1) and transducers test set manufactured by ISA. The locally and PC controlled test set generates high precision (0.05% accuracy) signals using multiple DSP technology.
Three hardware configurations are available:
- DRTS 66: with 6 Current 6 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
- DRTS 64: with 6 Current and 4 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
- DRTS 34: with 3 Current and 4 Voltage generators plus 1 battery simulator.
Its powerful current outputs (3 x 64 A at 860 VA) and voltage outputs (3 x 300 V at 100 VA) allow to test any type of relays including old electromechanical relays.
The test sets integrate the IEC61850 protocol interface for testing relay with Ethernet-based substation communication protocol.
DRTS 64 can be operated directly from the front panel by means of a large color graphical display, a rotary selector, a keypad and function keys.
Two PC interfaces, USB and Ethernet, allow to control the test set with the advanced testing software TDMS.
TDMS software is a powerful software package for testing Protective relays, Watt-hour meters, Transducers and Power quality meters, in transmission, distribution and power generation. TDMS provides data management for acceptance and maintenance testing activities.