Handheld Micro Ohmmeters RMO-H series
- Handheld – only 0,95 kg / 2.1 lbs
- Powerful – regulated current up to 300 A DC
- Automatic test current ramp
- Operated by high-capacity battery
- Measuring range 0,1 μΩ – 3000 mΩ
- Typical accuracy ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS)
- Both Sides Grounded Measurement
RMO-H series contain three models:
- RMO-H1 (test current up to 100 A DC),
- RMO-H2 (test current up to 220 A DC),
- RMO-H3 (test current up to 300 A DC),
hereafter referred to as “RMO-H”.
RMO-H is a handheld, battery operated Micro Ohmmeter based on a state of the art technology, using the most advanced battery and switch mode technique available today.
The high-capacity Li-Po battery enables generating a true DC ripple-free current. The test current is user selectable and generated in an automatic regulated test ramp.
During a test the RMO-H ramps with increasing current before measuring and decreasing current after the measurement. This significantly decreases magnetic transients.
The RMO-H instrument can store internally up to 1000 measurements. The results are saved on the micro SD card. All measurements are time and date stamped.
DV-Win software enables download of the results, creating and exporting test reports in different formats. Communication between the RMO-H and a PC is through a Bluetooth connection.
The set is equipped with the overcurrent protection.