T 1000 PLUS
Secondary injection relay test set
T 1000 PLUS
- Designed for testing relays and transducers
- Microprocessor controlled
- With phase angle shifter
- Frequency generator
- Test results and settings are saved into local memory
- High power outputs
- Oscilloscope function for current and voltage
- Large graphical display
- Compact and lightweight
- Possibility to synchronize several T 1000 PLUS test sets
- USB interface
- 2 auxiliary contacts for the test of autoreclosers
The instrument contains three separate generators:
- Main generator, that generates either AC current, AC voltage; DC voltage;
- Auxiliary AC voltage generator, that generates an independent, phase shiftable AC voltage;
- Auxiliary DC voltage generator, that generates the DC voltage that powers the relay under test.
All outputs are adjustable and metered at the same time on the large, graphic LCD display.
T 1000 PLUS can operate without connection to a PC. With the multi-purpose knob and the LCD display it is possible to enter the MENU mode, that allows to set many functions, that make T 1000 PLUS a very powerful testing device, with manual and semi-automatic testing capabilities, and with the possibility to transfer test results to a PC via USB interface. These results can be recorded, displayed and analysed by the powerful TDMS software, that operates with all WINDOWS versions, starting from WINDOWS 98 included.