RELAY TEST SET
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED
- WITH PHASE ANGLE SHIFTER AND FREQUENCY GENERATOR
- DESIGNED FOR TESTING RELAYS AND TRANSDUCER
- TEST RESULTS AND SETTINGS ARE SAVED INTO LOCAL MEMORY
- HIGH POWER OUTPUTS
- LARGE GRAPHICAL DISPLAY
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- POSSIBILITY TO SYNCHRONIZE MORE T/1000 TEST SET
The instrument contains three separate generators:
- Main generator, that generates either a.c. current, a.c. voltage; d.c. voltage;
- Auxiliary a.c voltage generator, that generates an independent, phase shiftable a.c voltage;
- Auxiliary d.c. voltage generator, that generates the d.c. voltage that feeds the relay under test.
All outputs are adjustable and metered at the meantime on the large, graphic LCD display.
T/1000 can operate without connection to a PC.With the multi-purpose knob and the LCD display it is possible to enter the MENU mode, that allows to set many functions, that make T/1000 a very powerful testing device, with manual and semi-automatic testing capabilities, and with the possibility to transfer test results to a PC via the RS232 interface.
These results can be recorded, displayed and analysed by the powerful X.PRO-1000 software, that operates with all WINDOWS versions, starting from WINDOWS 98 included.