- SUBSTATION MAINTENANCE AND COMMISSIONING TEST EQUIPMENT
- ENERGY METERS AND TRANSDUCERS
- PRIMARY INJECTION TESTING CAPABILITIES
- 3000 V AC HIGH-POT TEST
- MULTI-METER FUNCTIONS
- OSCILLOSCOPE FUNCTIONS
- GENERATES UP TO 800 A AND 3000 V
- CURRENT BOOSTER (OPTION): UP TO 2000A
- MICROHMMETER FUNCTION (OPTION):
- LARGE GRAPHICAL DISPLAY
- OPTIONAL THERMAL PRINTER
- TEST RESULTS AND SETTINGS ARE SAVED INTO LOCAL MEMORY
- RS232 INTERFACE FOR PC CONNECTION
- SAFETY FEATURES
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT ( 29 KG )
– MULTI FUNCTION SYSTEM FOR TESTING SUBSTATION EQUIPMENT SUCH AS:
– CURRENT,VOLTAGE AND POWER TRANSFORMERS
– ALL TYPE OF PROTECTION RELAYS
UP TO 400A DC
T/3000 is a unique solution for all testing operations during commissioning and maintenance of substations, as it allows performing the test on both, relays of all types and of current and voltage transformers.
Also capable of testing energy meters and transducers.
In addition T/3000 incorporates a powerful multi-meter and phase angle meter, with oscilloscope functions.
The following table lists the tests that can be performed on Current transformers (CT), Voltage Transformers (VT) and Power Transformers (PT).