WQ1247 Energy Meter
• Active energy meter, class 1 (EN 61036)
• Reactive energy meter, class 2 (EN 61268)
• Single phase or three-phase connection
• 2 lines x 9 digits energy display on LCD
• Microprocessor control
• Simultaneous measurement and display of two quantities
• Interchangeable scale
• Programmable CT ratio (with set for changing CT)
• Relay outputs (optional)
• Standard 96 x 96 mm DIN case
• Protective cover for terminals
WQ1247 meters are intended for energy measurement in single phase and three-phase systems, class 1. They are built into a standard 96×96 mm DIN casing. The meter is microprocessor controlled. Energy is displayed with 9–digit LCD which retains the value also in case of auxiliary power supply failure. The instrument can be adapted to the applied current measuring transformers.
Single phase or three-phase meters with optionally built-in relay outputs are designed to send data directly to microprocessor based equipment which can be programmed to control and save energy. Meters with relay outputs are suitable for a wide range of applications including: energy management systems, maximum demand recorders, etc.