WS0101, WS0102, WS1102
Energy meter – direct connection 63A
• Energy meter, class 1,0 in compliance with EN 61036
• Three-phase connection
• Microprocessor control
• Direct connection up to 63A
• 6+1-digit energy counter (WS0101)
• Double 7-digit energy counter (WS0102)
• LCD display (WS1102)
• Tariff input (option)
• Communication (option): RS485 (MODBUS protocol)
• Pulse output (option)
• Housing for DIN rail mounting
• Protective cover for terminals (possible seal up against non-authorized access)
The WS0101, WS0102 in WS1102 energy meters are used for measuring energy in three-phase systems. They can be connected directly in to network with current up to 63A.
Housing is provided with terminals protection covers, which can be seal up against non-authorised access. It is build to be fastened to DIN EN 50022 standard guides. The meters are microprocessor controlled. Display of quantities depends of meters type. It can be displayed on 7 digit electromechanical counter or on LCD display.
According to the customer’s demands, instruments can be equipped with a RS485 serial communication (option) with the MODBUS, which enables data transmission and thus connection of the measuring places into the network for the control and management with energy. They could also be equipped with tariff switch input (option).
A built-in pulse output (option) is designed for sending data to the devices for checking and monitoring consumed energy.