Universal Power Meter
- Simultaneous measurement of several quantities (U, I, P, PF, …)
- Energy meter, class 1,0 in compliance with EN 61036
- Single phase and three-phase connection
- Microprocessor control
- Programmable current and voltage transformer ratios
- LCD display
- Pulse output (option)
- Housing for DIN rail mounting
- Protective cover for terminals
The WS0203 meter is used for measuring power, energy and other quantities in single phase and three-phase systems. It is built to be fastened to DIN EN 50022 standard guides.
The meter is microprocessor controlled. Measuring results are displayed on an LCD consisting of 2 lines with 16 characters. The keyboard with 4 keys is used for selection of measured quantities on a display. Regarding the built-in devices at monitoring the power system the meter can be adapted to the applied measuring transformers via a keyboard.
The meter with an built-in pulse output is designed for sending data to the devices for checking and monitoring consumed energy. Such meters are suitable for control and monitoring of power systems.