XT560B Digital Milliohmmeter
The XT560B Digital Milliohmmeter is a dedicated, fully automatic instrument that selects the optimal test current, from 100nA to 100mA DC to accurately measure resistances from 10μΩ to 33MΩ.
The XT560B will auto range between 9 ranges, or can be manually set to a fixed range. The XT560B includes a set of Kelvin test clip leads for making four-terminal measurements. The XT560B is ideal for measuring wiring or cable resistances, windings of motors or generators, lamp filaments, cable splices, wire-to-terminal resistances, heating elements, contact resistance of breakers or switches, connector quality/resistance, fuse resistances, transformers, and grounding connections.
- Maximum Display of 33000
- Wide Measurement Range: From 10μΩ resolution to 30MΩ full scale
- High Accuracy ±0.02% (most ranges)
- Auto/Manual Function
- RS-232 Interface Standard
- Measurement Speed 10 samples/sec.
- HOLD, REL Function
- Physical Power input: 90VAC to 260VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Size: 8.9cm x 24.7cm x 28.0cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2.27 kg (5.0lbs) Operating range: 0oC to 50oC, <80% RH non-condensing
- Storage range: -20oC to 70oC non condensing
- Unit is supplied with one set of Kelvin test leads for 4-terminal measurements
- Warranty: One year