SFRA 5000 – Sweep frequency response analyzer
- Standalone high accuracy transformer analysis
- Leading wideband accuracy: basic 0.02dB with class leading high frequency performance
- Leading phase accuracy: 0.05 degrees basic
- Wide frequency range: 5Hz to 45MHz
- Full colour VGA display enabling engineer to perform and store measurement in the field without a PC
- PC software included: remote control, tables, graphs and database management of results
- USB, RS232 and LAN interfaces
- LCR mode: fully functional LCR meter to measure transformer LCR parameters
- Various measurement modes: FRA, RMS, LCR, Scope
- Compliant to IEC60076-18 standard
- Light and easy to carry.
SFRA 5000 is a standalone sweep frequency response analyzer for the high accuracy transformer analysis and integrates the STS and TD 5000 family test sets. The SFRA 5000 offers both high precision and portability in a single package, providing all the accessories required for fast, easy to use, reliable and repeatable measurements.
Without the need for a PC to compare transformer fingerprints, the SFRA 5000 decreases test time enabling the engineer to complete testing in a much shorter period of time than previously possible. The SFRA 5000 has the ability to utilise exisiting plots saved to internal memory or USB memory stick and use them as a reference during a live measurement. If a problem is detected the test can be interrupted without wasting any time by comparing the plots real time, point by point.