Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO-TT
- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Three resistance measurement channels
- Four temperature measurement channels
- Vibration measurement
- Automatic resistance/temperature measurement for the Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Three models: RMO40TT, RMO60TT, RMO100TT
The Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter of the RMO-TT series is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects, and for a tap changer analysis. The RMO-TT series is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO-TT instruments are accurate (0,1%), powerful (up to 100 A) and still portable. The Instruments generate a true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharging circuit.
RMO-TT instruments can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. This series of instruments enable measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with a connection, contacts, and selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.