Winding Ohmmeter RMO-TW
The Winding Ohmmeter of the RMO-TW series is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects. The RMO-TW instrument is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO-TW instrument is accurate (0,1% rdg + 0,1% F.S.), powerful (up to 50 A) and lightweight. It generates a true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharging circuit.
RMO-TW instrument can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer verification. This instrument enables measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position of an on-load tap changer without discharging between the tests. Problems with switching of the OLTC, such as interruption, can be detected with these measurements. The results are displayed on a backlit LCD display.
The list of the instrument application includes:
- Three-channel winding resistance measurement, which enables simultaneous winding resistance measurement of up to three windings on a single phase
- Detection of interruptions during the operation of on-load tap changers (OLTC), performed on a single phase
- Heat Run test, which enables obtaining the Hot Spot temperature along with resistance graph during the cooling process
- Three resistance measurement channels
- One temperature measurement channel
- Accuracy (0,1% rdg + 0,1% F.S.)
- On-load tap changer verification
- Automatic resistance measurement for the Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Resistance measurement of transformers, rotary machines and non-inductive objects
- Four models: RMO10TW, RMO20TW, RMO30TW, RMO50TW