Winding Ohmmeter & Tap Changer Analyzer – RMO60T
- Lightweight – 13 kg
- Test current 5 mA – 60 A DC
- Measuring range 0,1 μΩ – 2 kΩ
- Two voltage sense channels
- Extremely quick measurement
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Built-in Tap Changer Control Unit
- High DC current resistance meter for transformers & tap changer analyzer
The Winding Ohmmeter & Tap Changer Analyzer RMO60T is designed for resistance measurement of inductive test objects. RMO60T generates true DC ripple free current. Both injection of current and discharge of energy from the inductance are automatically regulated.
RMO60T injects current with a voltage as high as 60 V. This ensures that the duration of test is as short as possible, and that the desired test current is reached faster. Two independent channels enable testing of two series windings, or primary and secondary windings. There is enough memory within RMO60T instrument to store 500 measurements. All measurements are time and date stamped.
The set is equipped with thermal and overcurrent protection. The RMO60T has very high ability to cancel electrostatic and electromagnetic interference in HV electric fields. It is achieved by very efficient filtration. The filtration is made utilizing appropriate hardware and software.