Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO-TD Series
- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Three resistance measurement channels
- One temperature measurement channel
- Automatic resistance measurement
- Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Three models: RMO25TD, RMO40TD, RMO60TD
The Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter of the RMO-TD series is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects, and for a tap changer analysis. The RMO-TD series is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO-TD series is accurate (0,1_%), powerful (up to 60 A) and lightweight. It generates a true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measure-ment and discharging circuit.
RMO-TD series can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. This series enables measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with a connection, contacts, and selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.