Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO25TD
- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Two resistance measurement channels
- Automatic resistance measurement for the Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Built-in tap changer control unit
The Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO25TD instrument is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects, and for a tap changer analysis. The RMO25TD instrument is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO25TD instrument is accurate (0,1%), powerful (up to 25 A) and lightweight (9,5 kg / 20.9 lbs). It generates a true DC ripple free current_with_automatically_regulated_measure-ment and discharging circuit.
RMO25TD instrument can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. This instrument enables measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with a connection, contacts, and selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.